DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT POLICY - sexyporn.tv
We are serious about respecting the intellectual property rights of others, and thus it is our policy to review all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are submitted. To that end, we have established the following Notice and Takedown Policy in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you are the copyright owner of any material on the website that you believe is being used without your authorization, you can report claims of copyright infringement by submitting in writing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list of multiple materials that are claimed to be infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that includes information about its location sufficiently specific to enable us to locate it.
- Contact information by which you can be contacted that includes your name, your address, your telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- A statement by you indicating your good faith belief that the material being complained about is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, an agent for the owner of the copyright, or the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner or authorized agent for the copyright owner and that all information in your written notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature as the copyright holder or that of a representative who is authorized to act for you.
Note that if you fail to include all of the listed information required in your DMCA notification, your notification will not be valid and will not receive a response.
DMCA notifications can be sent to us through our contact form.
By submitting a claim of copyright infringement, you are initiating a legal process. Please be advised that false claims of infringement may result in legal consequences, such as liability for damages.
Take Down Procedure
It is our policy to take down material that is claimed to be an infringement of copyright or based on facts or circumstances indicates infringing activity. It is also our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers, and we will take swift action to terminate access to any infringing material in accordance with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to modify this policy without notice, and therefore we encourage all users to check back regularly in order to remain informed of any such modifications.